Joined: 31 Oct 2007
|Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:35 pm Post subject: System freezes after suspend wakeup on kernel 4.14
I've recently upgraded from kernel 4.12.12 to 4.14.13. Everything was fine on 4.12. Now on 4.14, my system sometimes freezes right after waking up from suspend. Facts:
- Happens roughly on every 3rd wakeup
- Affects both suspend and hibernate wakeups
- System sometimes manages to display the last picture that was visible before suspended
- No kernel log of wakeup is written
- System almost completely frozen, does not respond to anything EXCEPT for SysRq+b (reboot)
This is on a Lenovo Thinkpad W530.
Any idea how I would even start to diagnose this, seeing as there are no logs?