Joined: 03 Jan 2006
|Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:41 am Post subject: Announcement: ease portfolio handling with GnuCash
i'd like to introduce a small extension to GnuCash I wrote to improve the handling of stocks and portfolios.
Please take a look to http://jportfolioview.berlios.de. There you will find an ebuild too.
* read from and write back into GnuCash files directly
* add, buy or sell shares using simple forms, where just isin, valuta, price, shares and costs are needed
* necessary accounts defined by preferences
* automatic calculation of profit/loss for sale
* highly configurable datasources for quotes and prices (using plain xpath/regex)
* broken English language
Any help, patches, critics are very very welcome! I'm looking for some mate to speed up the development.