Joined: 22 Mar 2006
|Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:20 pm Post subject: kdevelop-plugins svn file collision
|here are the outputs:
|>>> Installing (3 of 5) dev-util/kdevelop-plugins-9999
* checking 29 files for package collisions
* This package will overwrite one or more files that may belong to other
* packages (see list below). You can use a command such as `portageq
* owners / <filename>` to identify the installed package that owns a
* file. If portageq reports that only one package owns a file then do
* NOT file a bug report. A bug report is only useful if it identifies at
* least two or more packages that are known to install the same file(s).
* If a collision occurs and you can not explain where the file came from
* then you should simply ignore the collision since there is not enough
* information to determine if a real problem exists. Please do NOT file
* a bug report at http://bugs.gentoo.org unless you report exactly which
* two packages install the same file(s). Once again, please do NOT file
* a bug report unless you have completely understood the above message.
* package dev-util/kdevelop-plugins-9999 NOT merged
* Detected file collision(s):
* Searching all installed packages for file collisions...
* Press Ctrl-C to Stop
* Package 'dev-util/kdevelop-plugins-9999' NOT merged due to file
* collisions. If necessary, refer to your elog messages for the whole
* content of the above message.
can I remove collision protect in this case?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein